FirstEnergy Solutions Corp. is a leading energy supplier, serving residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout the Northeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions of the U.S.
Based in Akron, Ohio, FirstEnergy Solutions is the competitive subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp., one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric utilities, and the unregulated affiliate of Ohio Edison, Toledo Edison, The Illuminating Company, Penelec, Met-Ed, Penn Power, West Penn Power, Jersey Central Power & Light (JCP&L), Mon Power and Potomac Edison.
We offer a wide range of energy and energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail customers, including the generation and sale of electricity and energy planning.
We supply electricity to millions of customers in Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Here’s why so many customers trust FES:
• We’re well-established: FES was formed in 1997 as a subsidiary of FirstEnergy Corp., a Fortune 200 company with a long-standing presence in Ohio, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
• We have power plants: With more than 14,000 megawatts of competitive generation*, we provide the stability and competitive pricing you need in an electric supplier.
• We’re knowledgeable: We’ve been an alternative electric generation supplier since electric choice first became available, which means we have the experience to help you make sensible energy decisions.
• We’re customer-focused: Whether you buy retail electricity from us, use our consulting services, or participate in an aggregation program, we’ll work to provide you various choices and cost-saving options to meet your needs.
Check out our business testimonials.
* As of February 26, 2014, and includes generation from Allegheny Energy Supply Company, LLC’s facilities.